Terms of Service
Pricing and Availability
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current UK rate.
While we try and ensure that all prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
We cannot guarantee that a product you request is available. In the event that we are unable to supply the product, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and you will not be charged for those products (a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the products).
OMIBIA offers products for sale on OMIBIA.COM and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, hereinafter referred to as the “Consumers”.
“Consumer” shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a “Consumer”, please do not buy any products on OMIBIA.COM
OMIBIA.COM reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not “Consumers” and any other order which does not comply with OMIBIA.COM’s business policy.
Making a purchase on the Omibia e - boutique
1. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees or taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products and, finally, the methods and time periods for returning the products purchased.
2. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of your order form by OMIBIA.COM and once the accuracy of the details relating to the order has been verified.
3. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to read carefully Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4. The order form will be filed on our database for the period of time required in order to process your order, and as provided by law. You may access your order form by checking the section “Your account / Your latest orders”
5. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any possible input errors.
6. The language that may be used to submit orders to OMIBIA.COM is English.
7. After your order form has been submitted, OMIBIA will process your order.
8. If the products displayed on OMIBIA.COM are no longer available at the time of your last login to the website or once OMIBIA has received your order form, OMIBIA shall inform you within thirty (30) working days after the day following the receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, OMIBIA will refund you the sum paid.
9. By submitting an order form and contracting with OMIBIA.COM, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on OMIBIA.COM. Instead please contact our Customer Service department by telephone at + 44 (0)1342825724, service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Guarantee and indication of product prices
1. OMIBIA.COM sells exclusively luxury and top-quality products. These products are purchased by OMIBIA directly from manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected by stringent quality controls.
2. OMIBIA.COM does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The main characteristics of the products are shown on OMIBIA.COM inside each product description. The products offered for sale on
OMIBIA.COM may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or the monitor used.
4. Prices of products are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
5. All products come with an identification label attached. Please do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased product if you think you may wish to return it.
6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return a purchased product, OMIBIA will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of products and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. In the event of payment by Credit / Debit Card, all payment details (for example, the card number or expiry date) will be sent using an
encrypted protocol to PAYBOX or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by OMIBIA except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or for issuing relevant
refunds in the event of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your right of return, or for reporting cases of fraud to the police.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the moment the products are ordered.